Back Main Page
319, Springburn Road
Opened in March 1926 by P Byatt on the site of the Canadian Picture House
designed by architect AV Gardner to seat 850. Sold to W Regent, then
sold on to Green's, 1954. Closed and demolished in 1958.
Image of the original plans below courtesy of Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.