London Road Picture Palace, Bridgeton
London Road Picture Palace
Kirkpatrick St, Bridgeton
Opened 1910 in a conversion of
an old engine works. Originally sat 700 in a flat-floored auditorium.
Closed in 1957, and used since then as a warehouse.
Photo below c1980, courtesy Chris Doak
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.