Back Main Page
1313-24, Duke Street
|Opened in 1914 by the
Parkhead Cross Picture House Ltd., designed by architects Halley &
Neil to seat 955. Sold to B Frutin, closed and demolished in 1934 for
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.