Back Main Page
100, Langlands Road
Image courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened in October 1922 by B
Frutin in the back court of a tenement. Designed by architect CJ McNair
to seat 645. Closed in March 1933; then used as a ballroom. Demolished
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.