Back Main Page
110, Smith Street
Image courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened in July 1912 by Arthur
Vivian Pictures Ltd., designed by architect AV Gardner to seat 959.
Sold to H Maitles, March 1940. Closed and demolished in 1957.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.