Back Main Page
33, Sinclair Drive
Opened in January 1934 by Mayfair Pictures Ltd. Designed by architect
Eric A Sutherland to seat 1,340. Sold to ABC, September 1935. Closed in
June 1973, then used as a warehouse. Demolished in 1980.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.