Back Main Page
Mosspark Picture House
Paisley Road West
Another picture can be seen here.
Opened in 1925 by Duncan Campbell. Designed by the firm of
builders, John Caldwell to seat 1,000. Sold to CAC in 1938. Closed and
demolished in November 1973..
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.