11 - 15 Kent Road, Anderston
|A conversion of the original
Kent Road West
United Free Church, the New Kent cinema opened in 1921, seating 910. It
closed in 1931, and was converted into a garage.
The building is now a restaurant.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.