Back Main Page
57, Keppochhill Road
Image above courtesy of Old Springburn
Opened in 1927 by Frutin's in an old tramway workshop; conversion was
designed by Lennox & McMath and orginally sat 1,500. Destroyed
by fire January 1941.
Image below courtesy of the CTA Archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.