Back Main Page
10, Hill Street
Image above courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened in 1913 by GU Scott,
architect was CJ McNair, and seating was for 835. Rebuilt in 1936.
Demolished after a fire in September 1954.
Image below after the rebuilding courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.