Back Main Page
1289, Dumbarton Road
Image courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened in 1910 by Scotstoun
Paladium Ltd. in an old skating rink. Architects were Brand &
Lithgow, who provided seating for 480. Closed and demolishd in 1924.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.