Back Main Page
403, Cumberland Street
|Opened 1912 in old church, seating 1,300. Sold to Singletons, 1912. Rebuilt, 1927. Sold to Odeon, 1936. Closed, demolished 1958.
Archive photo courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.