Back Main Page
Marne / Park Cinema
25, Marne Street
|Opened in November 1920 by
Eastern Picture House Company. Built by the architects Duff &
Cairns to seat around 1,300. Renamed the Park cinema in May 1928.
Closed and demolised June 1958 for flats.
Photo courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.