Parkhead Picture Palace
49, Tollcross Road
Opened in July 1921 by SCVT.
Archicect was George Gunn, who provided seating for 1,250.
then demolished in August 1960.
Colour image of coronation decoration courtesy of James Campbell,
via Thomas McCann of ParkheadHistory.com
Interior image below courtesy of 'Dusashenka
Entrance plan courtesy of
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.