Back Main Page
Phoenix / Endrick
Another picture can be seen here and here.
Opened in 1912 by the Northern Kinema Ltd., designed by architects D
McNaughton & Son. to seat 980. Sold to ABC, September 1928. Sold to
KM Dunn, 1943. Renamed, 23.12.48. Cl. 9.55. Wareho. Dem. 1972.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.