Back Main Page
21 Ballater Street
|Opened 1911 for George Green Ltd by Architect Thomas Baird.
Seated 1,100. Closed 1958. Demolished 1966.
Archive photo courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.