Back Main Page
Plaza / ABC
727, Govan Road
Another picture can be seen here.
Opened in December 1936 by ABC on site of the earlier Govan Cinema
Designed by McNair & Elder to seat 2,280. Renamed ABC in 1966.
Closed in April 1972, and demolished in October 1972 for road
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.