903 Shettleston Road, Shettleston
|A small back-court cinema, the
Premier openened in 1912, and originally sat 432.
It closed in 1948, and is now a social club.
Auditorium rear exterior picture here.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.