Back Main Page
1138, Dumbarton Road
|Opened 1922 in an old billiards hall. Closed 1930.
Photo c1980 courtesy Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.