Back Main Page
20, Gourlay Street
Photo courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association
|Opened 9.14 by Scottish
Picture House Ltd. Architect Richard Henderson. s. 988. Sold to SCVT,
1917. Closed, demolished 1936. Replaced by the second Princes cinema.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.