Back Main Page
Cinema Picture House / Regent
72, Renfield Street
Opened 25.12.11 by Glasgow Picture House Ltd. Arch. Neil C Duff. s. 633.
Remodelled, renamed, 1920 (façade heightened, and a balcony
installed) - new seating 1,314. Renovated after fire, 1971. Closed and
demolished for offices, 5.82.
Photos c1980/2 courtesy Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.