Back Main Page
Rex / ABC
650, Cumbernauld Road
Opened in December 1931 by ABC. Designed by architect CJ McNair
and originally sat 2,336. Renamed ABC in 1961. Closed in September 1973
and later demolished.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.