Back Main Page
Opened in April 1932 by the Burnside Picture House Co. Ltd. Designed by
architect Neil C Duff, seating was for 1,250. Sold to ABC in December
1936. Closed and demolished in November 1960.
Photo courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.