Back Main Page
1397, Maryhill Road
Opened in September 1930 by James Graham on the site of the older Maryhill Picture House.
Designed by Lennox & McMath, the Roxy sat 2,270. Sold to G&WofS
Cinemas Ltd in April 1945. Sold to CMA (Rank) in April 1955. Closed and
demolished in October 1962.
Photo courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.