Scottish Cinemas and Theatres

Glasgow Cinemas

Back   Main Page

Scenic Picture House
457, Paisley Road West

Image courtesy of Chris Doak

Opened November 1910 by Paisley Rd Elec. Palace Company. Auditorium in back court. Designed by architect AV Gardner to seat 800. Closed and demolished in 1938.

Back  Main Page

Unless otherwise specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001 - 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally granted, but please ask first
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or trademarks. Please contact the editors in case of any queries.