Back Main Page
7, Millerston Street
Opened 24.3.21 by James
Hamilton. Arch. CJ McNair. s. 1,250. Sold to Douglas Picture House Co.
11.45. Major rebuild after fire, o. 1950. Much improved interior with
moderne styling. Cl., 1964. Bingo until 1985. Dem. after fire, 1987.
Photos c1980 courtesy Chris Doak.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.