Back Main Page
Scott's Annfield Electric Theatre
Image above courtesy of Mark Nixon of Glasgow Culture & Sport
courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened 1909 by GU Scott in the former Annfield Halls. Seated 600. Closed April 1934.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.