Back Main Page
Scott's Electric Theatre
Gray St, Shettleston
"Shettleston's Merry Children at Scott's Happy Matinee"
Opened in March 1912 by George Urie Scott in an old wire works with seating for 700. Closed and was demolished in 1969.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.