Back Main Page
95, Dumbarton Road
Photo courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association Archive.
|Opened 1909 by J Graham in a back court meeting hall. Archictect AV Gardner. s. 1,153.
Sold to Glasgow & West of Scotland Cinemas, 4.4.45. Cl., dem. 1957.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.