Back Main Page
41, Summerfield Street, Dalmarnock
|Opened in 1928 seating 1910. Run by Green's from 1937.
Closed in 1961. Bingo until demolition in 1980.
Photo above c1980 courtesy Chris Doak.
Archive photo below c1975 copyright Gordon Adams of www.eastglasgowhistory.com
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.