Back Main Page
Sun Picture House
Image courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened 1911 by Leone Weinstone
in an old workshop; architects were Bruce & Hay, and seating was
for 350. Closed and demolished in 1914. Also known as New City Road
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.