Back Main Page
80, Fulton Street
Image courtesy of Chris Doak
Opened in 1917 by A Wardrop, and seating was for 464. Closed in 1924, then used as a workshop until it was demolished in 1985.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2022 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.