Back Main Page
Fenwick Road, Giffnock
|Opened December 1936 by the Crescent Cinema Company (Frutin's).
The architects were Lennox and McMath. Original seating was for 2,400.
Closed and was then demolished in 1962. A supermarket now stands on the site.
Photos courtesy of Kevin Phelan.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.