1754 Paisley Road West, Cardonald
|Opened in April 1935, and
originally seating 1400. Closed in 1959, and remodelled as the Flamingo
Ballroom. Bingo from 1974 until demolition in early 2003.
Another picture of the side and front here.
Photo below c1980, courtesy Chris Doak
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.