Back Main Page
Victoria Rd/Cuthbertson St
Photo courtesy of Cinema Theatre Association Archive
in September 1912 by JJ Bennell in an old skating rink. Archictect J
Campbell Reid; there was seating for 1,500. Closed and demolished 1922,
after being replaced by the new BB Cinerama
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.