Back Main Page
Canadian Picture House
319, Springburn Road
Opened 1912 by Mary Byatt in an old Baptist Church.
Rebuilt, 1921. Arch. McNair. Cl. 10.25. Demolished for the Kinema
Photo above courtesy Bruce Peter.
specified, all photographs and other material copyright (c) 2001
- 2020 Gordon Barr and Gary Painter.
All rights reserved. Permission for use elsewhere normally
granted, but please
No attempt is made to infringe any existing copyrights or
trademarks. Please contact the editors
in case of any queries.